PORT CHARLOTTE & SARASOTA FORECLOSURE LAWYERS
Facing foreclosure is a very scary prospect for many people. Questions run through their mind and they are searching for answers:
- How long do I have to stay in my home?
- Can I work something out with the bank?
- Will I owe the bank any money after I lose my house?
- Can I do a ‘short sale’?
- What is a Deed in Liue of Foreclosure?
- Will I owe the IRS taxes if the bank foregives what I owe it?
Foreclosure Attorney Port Charlotte Fl
At the Martella Law Firm, we are here to help you navigate the foreclosure minefield, and assist you in either defending the foreclosure action, negotiating a modification or short sale with your lender, or using the bankruptcy laws to help you keep you home.
CLICK HERE to receive our Free Report, “The Five Biggest Mistakes People Make when Facing Foreclosure and How to Avoid Them.”